Courier Management Solution
The management of third party mail and courier spend is a challenging area for organisations to maintain control of costs. Whilst implementing centralised contracts with a single provider can provide consistency, this comes at the cost of the flexibility to choose the most cost effective and appropriate carrier for the job.
With this in mind, the uBook Courier Management System was designed. uBook provides a single, generic online courier ordering tool that can be made available to any member of staff in your organisation. Your staff simply place a request from any web enabled location and uBook does the rest.
uBook actively manages your courier spend, directing users to the most cost-effective courier service based upon the requirements set by the user. The system is customised to provide access to the selection of approved service providers that your organisation chooses to work with, fully integrating with third party booking and tracking systems for seamless data exchange.
- Offers staff a simple, intuitive and reliable system that puts ordering a courier at the click of a button
- Intelligent service selection and active spend management
- Automated production of shipping documentation
- Powerful reporting capabilities to give you detailed insight into your courier usage and drive cost efficiency
- Ergonomic ordering process with automated destination validation and address history recall
- uBook can be integrated into your corporate intranet with a fully customisable user interface that reflects your brand
Users can book and track the progress of all their courier bookings, from handing the package to a messenger until final delivery. Data-entry is minimised too, as senders' profiles and delivery address history is saved by the system for future use.
uBook is equipped with a powerful reporting suite that allows for automated generation of management information so that reports can be produced by cost centre, destination or even individual user level. It also provides direct links validating relevant cost centres with supplier systems - automating invoice reconciliation.